Job Description for Desktop Support Engineer.
1 Install desktop OS, applications such as Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat
2. Perform Power ON Test, OS troubleshooting.
3. Configure desktop and laptop as per the desktop/laptop.
4. Configuration of printers, data card, scanners etc.
5. Configuration of internet settings and proxy settings
6. Configuration of mail clients and troubleshooting mail client related issues.
7. Troubleshoot and resolve desktop / laptop OS issues
8. Troubleshooting printer / scanner related issues at users’ desktop/laptop and reporting hardware issues to vendors.
9.Configure print queues for Servers / Users / Groups.
Required Candidate profile
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category:Technical Support
Role:Customer Support Engineer/Technician
Desired Candidate Profile
Dynacons Systems and Solutions Ltd